Let’s celebrate a few awesome things we accomplished and our commitments to this community for the new year.
WAER joins you in celebrating:
- The 4th Collaborative Vision Conference with a performance from Blind Joe
- Tina McKeel as the WAER scholarship winner for pursuing further learning in the vision field
- AND the development of THIS digital community! WAERvis continues to be a great way for our stakeholders to learn, share, and collaborate. We thank you for following the guidelines that help to unite our community.
WAER is looking forward to:
- Building a stronger more diverse organization that is focused on promoting, developing, and improving all phases of education and rehabilitation of blind and visually impaired persons that we work with (Consider joining us! Learn more at https://aerwisconsin.org/)
- An amazing 5th annual 20/20 Collaborative Vision Conference on May 7th and 8th in Stevens Point